Monday, March 27, 2006

Good News!

I was standing in the kitchen on Saturday night busy throwing together the usual ‘don’t know what to cook’ lets make bolognaise number, when T texted to say you had been moved to F. I’m laughing right now as I can imagine the opening lines of every letter you get this week will probably say the same thing. In any case, I bounced around the kitchen, screamed at the top of my lungs and couldn’t help grinning like a numbnuts. If we can’t have you here with us, then we are pleased to know you are somewhere like F.

We’re all desperately trying to find out what the details are on visiting, how often and whether as it is low level, can we bring stuff like food and the like. I asked G on the weekend what he would bring you if he could bring you anything. He thought about it for a while and came up with something funny. I said I’d bring you a curry and a peshwari naan. But as you share your room, I think your roommate might not like me very much!

What sort of food do you get? Can I ask a bunch of stupid questions now? (As you’re not here to answer immediately, I’ll imagine you’re nodding right now!) Can I bring you in some food when I come to see you? Like can I make your favourite meal and bring it?

Becky and Phil would like to come and visit you when they are here the weekend of the 1st of May. I read some where the some places allow up to 3 visitors. If that is the case can the three of us come together? If not, you can send their invites to me so I can give it to them when they get here. When you next speak to J or K, let us know how many times we can visit you and how long we can stay? I am so pleased that you are near Guy. Is that right?

Can we call you at all Corks? It would be so nice to hear your voice. I nearly cried when Jay put the phones together and I could faintly hear you laughing and saying, no this is not working. I’m screaming, CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKYYYYYYYYY and wishing desperately that you could hear me!

I heard about the holiday away in December and I’ll admit that I am so wrapped about the idea! I’d love to do something like that with everyone. I’ll tell G about it and maybe we can try and be there with you all.

Now, I know I was going to keep writing my stories to you, but I have just been briefed on a freelance writing thing and so spent the whole weekend trying to think creatively. As a result I have run out of juice! The story will continue in my next letter, although, this is your chance to tell someone to stop me as I’m doing your head in!

I’m going to send Bboo’s and my letter to G to post as he can do it through the franking machine! I hope the great big logo is not too cheeky. It just happens he works where he works and the staff get free postage. Is it ok?

Jay wrote in the blog about the sugar and hot water incident. Babes, I can’t begin to tell you how relieved we all are. All of us talked about how we know you and that you have always dealt with everything that comes your way intelligently and with an ability to accept and absorb everything. We knew that you would be ok, but that never stopped us from worrying.

Elisa and Nick popped in to see me at work on Friday night. Nick is a character isn’t he!? They were both on fine form and Elisa tells me that Vicky wants your address and to write to you. Is that ok?


Well my wonderful friend. I’m going to sign off now. We think of you every day and cannot wait to have you back with us, but at the very least to see you.

Love you lots!
X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker